Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SFMOMA Post Modern Ball Party

Photo from Refinery29

Dress - Lanvin x H&M. Shoes - Yves Saint Laurent. Clutch - From Hong Kong. Jewelry - Herm├Ęs Chien de Collier & Yves Saint Laurent arty ring.

Instagram Photos from upper left: SFMOMA Modern Ball Gala in Picasso Blue Tent. Silly photo at the bar. With my handsome friend, Ian. DJ Chromeo spinning.

I apparently had a twin that night at the Post Modern party. My twin contacted me about our ensembles (and her humorous rant on her blog). She wore her Lanvin x H&M one shoulder with a pair of Kirkwood x Rodarte heels and Herme pouchette. Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. OK. NOW it's SUPER SUPER WIERD CUZ...Ian is my boy at H too! LOL apparently he's got pics with moi too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The city is too small! He's a childhood friend of my former colleague/friend. I must ask him if he was too drunk to remember 2 girls in the same dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies...there's enough fashion for the two of you in this city!!! Maybe it's time for the twins to meet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete